About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Sunday 26 September 2010

On the list of places to go in the next month:

Berlin
ripe with history, we will be going here on our study tour/intensive german course




Wolfsburg - VW tour
A tour of the Wolfsburg facility...i'm hoping i can take pictures here


Wolfsburg - Phaeno
An unbelievable hands on scientific museum. If you visit Wolfsburg, you MUST take a look at this place. Click here for more information on Phaeno!

No comments:

Post a Comment