About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

The weeks are flying by. This past weekend, two other IEP students visited Munich and wanted to see a couple things before wrapping up their year abroad. We did all the inner city stuff like normal, then also went to the Deutsches Museum. I could easily get lost in there and I'd be ok with that. It showcased all different levels of technology and science. It also had an assortment of antique musical instruments and a planetarium. Total (for student) it was only 3€, additional 2€ for the 25 minute planitarium show. Worth it in every sense.

There was a Sommerfest im Olympiapark which was neat. It was like a small carnival with booths to buy stuff from, some rides here and there. Overall great atmosphere for the warm weather. There was a ferris wheel and other cool games for prizes.

Sunday I went once more to the Zugspitze as it was their first times. It was a bit cloudy but the view was still fantastic. Overall decent weather this whole weekend.

I look forward to this coming weekend. There is a chance I'll be doing the RingTaxi, but also I have booked a prepped Suzuki Swift with Rollcage, race tires, race brakes, and bucket seats. I'll be doing 6 laps of my own at the worlds most famous race track.

so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment