About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Karting!

Lions Racing:
Just went karting today, it was a lot of fun...except i didnt know the blue flag meant the person behind should pass, i kept getting stuck behind someone and thought to back off as they were slowing in front of me constantly.

meh whatevs.


It was definitely fun and i hope to kart more often before i leave braunschweig.


Praktikum:
The position I applied for I did not get. Bummer, I have one more interview Feb 22 in Munich at BMW. I'm quite nervous but it would be an opportunity of a life time. I am preparing some other applications in case this falls through, maybe at Continental or VW. Kolbenschmidt Pierburg is also a very interesting company who deals with motor parts, pumps, and turbo manufacturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment