About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Lions
Clay, more of it. Body filler imminent. Encountered a couple problems and need to do a slight redesign. Also picking through a checklist of rules and regulations for the Formula Student Tech inspection. 

Praktikum:
Train booked to München for monday, interview on tuesday 22.02.2011

will return 24.02.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment