About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Auf Wiedersehen!!

Background:
I am in a 5 year degree program (International Engineering Program, IEP) earning a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and a B.A. in German Language and Literature. The IEP has programs in German, Spanish, French and recently Chinese. During our 4th year, we go to the country where our chosen language is spoken, study, and have a 6 month internship. 

Now:
It's finally time for me to go to Germany. I leave tomorrow and am still desperately my Canon XTi will continue to work, it's malfunctioning. I will be studying at die Technische Universität Braunschweig, taking courses [in german] including but not limited to Fundamentals of Automotive Technology, Linear Algebra (to pick up a math minor), and a number of other engineering classes. I'll also be taking cultural classes and intensive immersion courses so we can actually communicate in the work place.

I am participating in a research project at the institute for automotive technology 



Ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment