About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Berlin - Reichstagsgebäude

This is the equivilent to the House of Commons or House of Congress








Some original Architecture




Graffiti when Russians claimed victory in this sector of Berlin








may 3rd 1945
Stalingrad (the old name for st.petersburg)
matya (who signed here)
zolota means gold
Last word says revsky (revolutionary slang?)




















Prayer room












This is how they vote; walk through doors reading "yes, no or extension"




Where the representatives of 5 political parties meet










Reichstagskuppel (large glass dome on top of Reichtagsgebäude)
























View from the top


























There's a couple more, but these were the interesting shots. That is all for now  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment