About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Lazy Sunday

Had my first purchased dessert since i've been in Germany. There is nothing to do on sundays as everything except cafe's and some restaurants are closed. In any event, it was fairly epic. I do not contain a sweet tooth in my entire body, but this was quite enjoyable.


Vanilla Ice Cream, Cherry Ice Cream, Fresh Banana's, Whip Cream, Chocolate Drizzle, and a cookie thing.




Walking home through a park, a buddy let me use his bike as an impromptu cam-stand

No comments:

Post a Comment