About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Smoked Trout at Fischerhaus

Today the one of the instructors took a bunch international students out for a little excursion through the forest to Fischerhaus







There was a table set up for all of us, and we had some of the best smoked fish I have ever tasted.





The fish was absolutely amazing, enough so that I had a second piece.


A classmate found a frog


After a lot of talking, laughter and story telling, we thanked them and started our walk back toward the city.







Here's the other side of the Bridge behind the Stadt Theater on Jasper Allee, Braunschweig. I couldn't do anything about the lens flare :/


Stadt Theater, Braunschweig



Tomorrow, Hamburg

No comments:

Post a Comment