About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Beautiful Praha (Prague)

This city is quite amazing. A lot of old buildings remain intact and doesn't have the Modernized Urban Redevelopment feel to it. No skysrapers, nor ultra modern artistic architecture... the pre-baroque elegance and art put into many of the buildings as well as the Gothic cathedral is just...awe inspiring



























See the whole Flickr set for PRAGUE




Street Performers


Astronomical Clock


Blacksmiths making coins in Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment