About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Saturday 16 July 2011

Stressig

This week has been unbelievably hectic. It also passed by almost too quickly. There is a lot going on to prepare one of the cars and we have been waiting on a part from England. We were all wondering what happened, and I asked a colleague in England if he had any info. Come to find out, DHL refused delivery because of some complication with the address used. They needed a Lieferschein/new delivery note but we were never made aware. So the part just sits in their warehouse. The complication was that the address listed for FIZ cannot be used for delivery, and the central warehouse ON the FIZ campus......has a different address but is not actually located at said address. Oh dear...

Anyhow at least we know where the part is, and it might be easier to just pick it up as opposed to jumping through hoops to get this delivery note changed.

This weekend is DTM München! I missed out on the discounted tickets for BMW but might go anyway depending. Definitely going to be at the Paddocks. BMW just revealed their new 2012 M3 DTM. It's beautiful.

I just realized that I missed out on one of the IEP Essays. I have to write that quick and see if there's a chance it will still be accepted. The week with Amanda visiting and this busy week, I totally lost track of time. I can't believe I only have 7 weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment