About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Saturday 2 July 2011

work was pretty slow this week. I have been in contact with a couple wheel manufacturers like Rays Engineering/Volk Racing, BBS, and Team Dynamics to find a set of wheels. Rays seems to have a great selection of products that might fit the bill.

Other than that, not much to really report. BMW M3 GT #1 was ripping around by the Mobile Tradition, and it sounded beautiful. Surely celebrating it's pole position victory from Nürburgring.

I visited the research side of BMW ///M today in Garching while carrying out an assignment. The contact there who I had to speak with was very very friendly and it was amazing to see the garage with so many beautiful ///M cars. When i retire, I will buy a 1-series M.

thats about it!

My girlfriend is coming today to visit for a week! I am excited to show her this beautiful city during the summer season. I have to work Monday and Tuesday,and my supervisor was nice to let me take wednesday through friday off. I am not sure what we will do as i'm a bit strapped on cash, but day trips here and there might fit the bill. Or just relax in the city as Amanda's been under some pressure lately. either way, it's going to be great spending time with her with so many festivities that go on in München on a weekly basis. There's the open air theater at the olympic park, concert at BMW Museum, and more.


__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment