About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

I have SO many photos to go through, I will try to update the old posts with the appropriate pictures, but feel free to visit the flickr album as well

Click here for Flickr album of 24hr Rennen Nürburgring 2011

Here are some pictures taken during the MINI Challenge Qualifying laps and some other misc.

out of focus, Jörg Weidinger, my boss driving the Team BOCK Sport MINI Challenge Car


My boss and I

Calm before the storm. It was a quiet morning, took the opportunity to walk along the legendary race track at 6:30 in the morning.


Some from the drive home, and some examples of how beautiful south Germany is:




No comments:

Post a Comment