About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Monday 13 June 2011

Saturday:
Anthony arrived safely and Nick came over so we all had dinner at my place. We talked and talked and finally we called it a night at 2am. We weren't going to wake up in time for the train to Salzburg.... but it's alright.

Sunday:
Anthony was only in for a day and half, so we walked all around München. Marienplatz, Englischer Garten, then headed to BMW Museum and Welt. We checked pricing on the Olympiaturm and it's only 4,50euro to go up. Open most days until 11:30pm! We didn't go this time around because we were really hungry and it was quite busy (there were many people in Olympiaplatz for the Bon Jovi concert). We had PizzaHut which was better than I was expecting.... then WALKED all the way back to Marienplatz to go to Hofbräuhaus. It was a long day.



Monday:
We went on a historic Steam Train ride around München. It was so much fun! The smoke of coals burning, the whistles and the chugging along the tracks. Definitely a fun hour spent on a holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This is a comment! Anthony clearly loves choo choo! Could I please have his telephone integers?

    ReplyDelete