About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

This past week has been a blur. A lot of planning and work was done. I am now waiting for some student colleagues to arrive in München and then we are picking up our rental car (BMW 1er diesel, naturally). Tonight we will be camping at the Nürburgring and preparing for the festivities, races, and other events at the "Grüne Hölle."


My boss is racing in the MINI Challenge series, and is also racing a 135d for the 24hr Rennen Nürburgring. I can't wait to go, this is any motorsports enthusiasts goal; to visit the Nürburgring at least once in their lifetime. I will be back in August however for RingTaxi (a lap around the Nürburgring itself, driven by my boss), and the DTM race on the following day.


So excited!!!!  


Ill try to post after Sunday, but there will be a LOT of pictures to sort through. Stay tuned  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment