About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Going to Belgium!

This weekend I am going to Aachen, then Spa Belgium.

I will be watching the 1000km of Spa Francorchamps, International LeMans Cup race. I am quite excited and cannot wait to watch my first race in Europe.



 I hope it's the first of many races to come. I want to see if it's possible to attend WRC - Deutschland as it's in Trier, middle August. I will be around, but it might be difficult finding accomodations.

I do plan on going to 24Hours of Nürburgring June 23-26, 2011 which should be fun. I am doing the RingTaxi August 6th (My talented boss is also a RingTaxi driver). For those who do now know what the Nürburgring is, also known as the Grüne Hölle, it is a world famous race course and test track. 20.8km long, 73 corners, the Nordschleife is an extremely challenging and difficult course to master. It goes through so many elevation changes and one can almost experience all weather elements in one race. It's dangerous, its exhilarating. If I am lucky, maybe I can catch a glimpse of the "Queen of the Ring", Sabine Schmitz, if the stars are aligned and the gods are smiling, maybe I can get an autograph. Otherwise, it's fun to dream  ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment