About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Saturday was spent sailing on the Ammersee. The weather was amazing as usual, and a couple friends and I drank a beer and talked about what could have been. It was "Doomsday" afterall....

After judgement day, Sunday I went to a German Practice/Stammtisch. It was great meeting new people and there were many good conversations. The weather started to get windy/cloudy, but almost in a nice way.

All the deadlines for Grad School Scholarships abroad in Germany are actually sooner than I thought (November). I'm going to have to shoot a couple emails out to different universities to get the ball rolling on deciphering if my Bachelors is comparable for enrollment, at least to get some University correspondence which many scholarships require. If I cannot find funding for graduate school, there's absolutely no way possible. I really want to study Fahrdynamik (Driving Dynamics). It completely aligns with my hobbies and interests. The reason why I went back to school in the first-place was for the love of motorsports. This internship at BMW has opened my eyes to opportunities that I initially thought unobtainable. Work hard, do the best you can, and eventually you will reach your goal. It took me a couple years, but so far everything has been working out for the best. I will try harder, and maybe in the future I'll be exactly where I want to be.

Today I saw the BMW Vision ConnectedDrive at work, what a beautiful car.



The boat we rented for 70euros (the whole day)







BMW ConnectedDrive




Unrelated but based on the ConnectedDrive design and still awesome in it's own right, the BMW 328 Hommage:


No comments:

Post a Comment