About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Friday 24 December 2010

Berlin, take three

We flew from München to Berlin and checked into one of the nicest and cheapest hostels i have ever been in. I will HIGHLY recommend this hostel to anyone who goes to Berlin for a weekend or more. It was 12 euro per person, right on a U-bahn line and next to a great Italian Pizza Place - I Due Forni.

http://www.pfefferbett.de/en/

From outside it looks kinda sketch

but inside it's beautiful, clean, has laundry, free internet, nice employees, food, and fireplace

we dropped our stuff off and went to that pizza place. third time for me! i'll go there every time in berlin.



Naturally, more Weihnachtsmarkts




Friday Dec. 24th everything is closed as Christmas is seemingly observed a day sooner. We spent the day walking around the city. Berliner Mauer, Brandenburger Tor, Holocaust Denkmal, Alexanderplatz, Dunkin Donuts, KFC...you know...visited all the usual touristy things.

(coffee from dunkin' in hand)



Sony Center


for the complete Flickr of Berlin, click here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22512029@N06/sets/72157625278285855/

No comments:

Post a Comment