About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Saturday 25 December 2010

Spending Christmas at a train station.

Christmas day. It snowed while we were in Berlin, our train was delayed and ended up being late. We missed our connection. While waiting for another train, they kept delaying then cancelling. We had to travel by regional train (RE/RB) to Wölfsburg and catch another train back to Braunschweig. Between all the waiting and delays... it took OVER 7 hours to return to Braunschweig... which is only 3 hours away from Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment