About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Weinachtsmarkt Braunschweig

Geez, I have to update this blog. Weihnachtsmarkt (christmas market) started last thursday and will run to Dec 26.

Theres a bunch of stuff from Glühwein (hot mulled/spiced wine with rum or ammeretto) to half meter Bratwurst. The overall atmosphere is a lot more festive than back in the states. Even if you arent religious, it's still enjoyable to sit in these little tents drinking warm alcoholic beverages talking laughing with friends.


Weihnachtsmarkt Braunschweig:
























Tonight I leave for München (Munich) for the extended weekend. I will be going to Neuschwanstein sat or sunday and visiting BMW welt/BMW Factory Tour on monday. I will also be catching up with one of my Cousins Cousin sat night at her best friends place for a party.

Pics to come...if i remember my battery charger

No comments:

Post a Comment