About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

So tired, want to contribute more at work

Day 2 and 3 working at BMW AG are in the bag. I feel so fatigued after work, The abundance of new vocabulary is difficult to keep up with and I really want to try to be more productive. I haven't been doing too much but attending meetings and reviewing materials in kinematik and elastokinematik suspension theory. There are some cars that need to be prepared before off site testing. Unfortunately, i do not get to go on these testing excursions as I'm but a Praktikant. But it is exciting to work for a very exciting department, all my co-workers are awesome. Everytime I walk through the the place, I am in awe.

Here is a video I found on youtube of some things that are done for testing:



Here is the test track. BMW Messegelände Aschheim:

No comments:

Post a Comment