About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Thursday 21 April 2011

The BMW 320TC is a very very special and beautiful WTCC Race Car. Because new regulations have restricted the displacement of DTM/WTCC cars to 1.6 Liters this car is using the same motor that comes in a Mini. The team supporting it from ///M are all very friendly folks and answered the millions of questions I had with great enthusiasm. My boss is quite the driver as well, and is definitely one of the easiest people to get along with. I thought I knew about racing, but I always take something away when talking to him. He is also giving me a peek behind the scenes for things like testing and setups, which I will never have been able to do on my own.


<3 BMW

No comments:

Post a Comment