About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Rode in the Porsche 911 Carerra S, what a fun car. We were at 243kmh on the autobahn in slightly damp conditions. it's pretty comfortable for a sports car but still handles curves well. A part of the job of my supervisors is to test the handling of other (competitor) vehicles. It is always good to know what another firm is doing, so you can compare and analyse new technologies. Every day, a new adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment