About Me

My photo
München, Bayern, Germany
I love all things motorsports and racing. I have an unhealthy addiction to modifying anything mechanical. Brakes and Suspension are my forte and I love driving fast in slow cars. I am in love with math, physics and knowing how things work. But if there's anything I've learned since being here, it's that experiencing a multitude of other cultures, traveling, and seeing tangible history will enrich ones life in ways no book can offer.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Today while at Ascheim I got to meet and talk to two ex-Formula 1 chief mechanics, a rep from Dunlop, and a gentleman that was taking calibration for exhaust sound, ride height and wheel distance (Basically log booking) for a very very special classic race car. What a day, I hope I can somehow get involved with motorsports when I graduate. I don't want to submit to a 100% desk job. These people were so awesome, and just having fun doing what they like to do best. BMW does a lot of amazing work, and i still consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to get some experience  in what I consider, my Dream Job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment